Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Under appreciated
91,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am not alone in saying that I really respect and learn from Hoytshooters timely and honest speak.
I have yet to see a post from him that is nothing but straight to the gut good hunting advice.
Just wanted to give a sincere shout out to ya bud.. I appreciate the info and your way of doing things... :wave:
Good sig line for shore..

"A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact."

Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I'm not sure what I did to deserve that...but thanks Rat...I really appreciate it!

I'm no expert for sure, but although I'm still pretty young I've been hunting since I can walk and am happy to give my opinion and advice from what I've learned! There's little that occupies my time and interest as much as shooting and hunting so it's great to have a place like this full of good people to share ideas and opinions with. I know I've learned quite a bit from a lot of guys on this website...least I can do is try to contribute a little bit back!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
SA-LUTE! Hoytshooter RULES! :cheers:

He's always got good info and is very willing to share his experiences!

The other thing I like about him a lot is that when he doesn't know a lot about something, he isn't afraid to say so. He NEVER bs's his way through a topic.

HOYTSHOOTER FOR MEMBER OF THE MONTH! :banana:

Parker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.