Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a local doctor who loves bow hunting, but of course he has enough money to buy a new bow whenever he wants one. Anyway he just bought a brand new Hoyt Bow and is now selling his 2004 V tec, It comes with a whisker biscuit, 6 easton carbon arrows(feathers) PSC fiber optic sights, and PSC Quiver. THe bow is in excellent condition and he's asking $400 for it. I have a 2000 Magnatec and I was just wanting an opinion on how big of a difference there is between the magnatec and the V-tec. If it's a pretty big step up I will probably sell mine and buy that one. Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
The Vtech was Hoyt's new bow last year and assuming he only used it for one season you're getting close to a $300 discount off of what he paid for it, and that isn't counting any of the accessories. If you can get much of anything out of your bow I wouldn't be afraid to jump all over that deal. The Vtech was rated by most magazines and such last year as either the top or top 3 bown on the market last year.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i have a v-tech and in my opinion it is a great bow. i like it better than the new trykons. it has an ultra smooth draw cycle and is a quick shooter. i would definetly make the step up, you wouldnt believe the difference in those two bows.:dancin:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess I'm gonna try and sell mine to my cousin and hopefully buy this one. I'll let you know if I get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.