Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How\'s the roads this morning?

Specifically hwy 36 between Macon & Brookfield? I gotta work over there today & want to give MODOT time to get them clean before venturing out.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
roads were fine between st joseph and kansas city. but there was a car coverd in ice in the parking lot when i was getting my coffie and the guy said he came from maryville. they must have got more up there. he said the roads were fine though.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by woodcarver
roads were fine between st joseph and kansas city. but there was a car coverd in ice in the parking lot when i was getting my coffie and the guy said he came from maryville. they must have got more up there. he said the roads were fine though.
Yeah, the worst of it went north & I think 36 was the about the starting point. When I went to bed, all the limbs were covered with ice & my back door (east) had 1/2" of ice on it. Thundershowers in the night, followed by high winds & this morning, it's 34 & all the ice is off the limbs & nearly all off my back door.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
roads are good enough to where jenny outta make it to work just fine and you shouldnt slip on any ice in the stand :scared: :scared::scared::scared::scared: :scared:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ryanlowe02
roads are good enough to where jenny outta make it to work just fine and you shouldnt slip on any ice in the stand :scared: :scared::scared::scared::scared: :scared:
I'd love to be going to the stand today, but still not feeling well enough to venture out in the cold for very long.

But trust me, she's gone to work plenty of times to allow me time to get in the tree stand. Are ya envious?:stirpot:

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Originally posted by ryanlowe02
I'd love to be going to the stand today, but still not feeling well enough to venture out in the cold for very long.

But trust me, she's gone to work plenty of times to allow me time to get in the tree stand. Are ya envious?:stirpot:
yes...but i am hunting this weekend and maybe xmas....envious yes, but not to much since i get to hunt some more......:cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, not only does my wife cover my butt work wise so I can hunt, she also lets me hang my mounts in the living room.:stirpot:

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Well, not only does my wife cover my butt work wise so I can hunt, she also lets me hang my mounts in the living room.:stirpot:
:rof2:

well you see as soon as i get the basement plumbed and some more drywall up....i will have the man cave complete and then he will move inside once again

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bored::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: It's very obvious who wears the pants in that household. Course, we already knew that.

·
8,793 Posts
You have a good one there PW. I've met her and she can't be nearly as mean as you maker her out to be:peepwall:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Our roads are pretty much just slush covered right now. Hope alot of it melts off the roads today cause it is suppose to get cold again tonight and that will make for some REALLY SLICK ROADS

·
17,685 Posts
KANSAS CITY ALL GOOD I THINK:thinking:BUT I'M AT HOME:cheers:

G

·
All of them are flooded down this way

We got rained on HARD here lastnight thought that I was going to have to Bricky to come rescue me this morning

:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts