howa shotgun

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by huntforfunnfood, Feb 9, 2006.

1. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    there was mention of a howa made shotgun on another topic any one got a link to a web site all i can find is the howa rifles

2. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    HFFF, I've looked high and low and can't find a site for the Shotguns. Lots on the rifles though.

Jack

3. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    U2U at ya huntforfunnfood

4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
  5. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    crap i am going to be divorced

6. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Make sure you move the guns out when you move out!!!!!

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :hysterical:

8. Im the one that mentioned it in the other post. They have one here at the gun shop in synthetic and blued. They have 350 on it brand new. I think im gonna get one. Considering i cant talk my wife into that second job i guess the SBE is out of the question.

chad

9. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    I don't know if Howa still makes shotguns, they DID make pumpguns and autoloaders for S&W and Mossberg, after Mossberg took over the importation. The shotguns were EXCELLENT, at least, the pumpguns were, I owned three of 'em, and I never heard a bad word about the autos, either. The autos were about the first to be able to shoot 2 3/4" and 3" interchangeably, with no adjustments, that was the 1000 model, the pumpguns were the 3000 model (think Japanese 870). You could jam an early 870 by letting a shell past the shell stops, the Howa would work anyway. Remington later modified the 870 to work when a shell slipped past the stops. S&W sold a bunch of them to police departments, to go along with their revolvers, a package deal sort of thing. Given a choice, I'd buy another 3000 in a heartbeat.

10. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    hey rocko were is this gun shop to speak of?

i wouldn't mine to look one over in case a future purschase might be necessary

11. These howas arent made for anyone they say howa right on the receiver.

chad

12. Its in Poplar Bluff. Down here by the bootheel. You ought to come down here and buy it and well go bust some swampers saturday. That wayi can shoot it and see if i want one. J/J Im about 2 1/2 hours south of st louis.

13. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i have no doubt that the shotguns would be worth it, i have two howa rifles, varmint .223 and now a varmint 22-250 after some nifty trading and they both are tack drivers which outshoot my abilities, my only question is how readily availible are the choke tubes for someone who does a lot of different types of hunting. versatility is a major selling point for me.

14. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi

And hide them well!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: