Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful rifle. Makes me hurt for you that you're selling it. I'd keep it.

However, I did email a friend of mine who might be interested. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Man that sure has some nice looking wood. Looks to have a set of Butler Creeks on it too. Should make someone a fine rifle..........but not me. Spent my quota already............and some. Good price for someone. How about it fireman???

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Yes I hate to sell it, but now that I took up this bowhunting thing and I now have another little one on the way it's time to lighten the inventory. Yes it does have the Butler Creek Scope covers as well. I have a Remington 700 ADL also chambered in .270, but like I said given to us by a family member, so can't sell that one, or it would be the one going.

BTH

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Man that sure has some nice looking wood. Looks to have a set of Butler Creeks on it too. Should make someone a fine rifle..........but not me. Spent my quota already............and some. Good price for someone. How about it fireman???
I'm DONE....(don't care what ya say)....lol

One heckuva nice rig though!!!

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
I will just throw a plug for Howa here. I would jump all over this if I wasn't already on the hook for a new gun. I own two Howa's and love them both. They have a fully adjustable trigger that is clean and crisp. I own one in .223 and .22-250. They are great actions and tack drivers. I did have a problem with the 250 but contacted Howa's gunsmith's and had not problem whatsoever with them looking at it. They are putting a new barrel on it with no hastle. Good customer service, a little slow on the return as of yet but no hastles. Not only a great guns but also a great caliber imho.

·
just a no body
15,873 Posts
WOW!! I wish my 270 looked like that.. I'm not sure but I think thats a freakn steal.

Absolutly B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L.

I seriously think thaty is the prettiest gun I'v ever set my eyes on.

I would'nt let it go
I'll pass it on to my Coalition friends

I cannot take my eyes off that gun

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Thanks wingman, I really love this gun, but hards times are comin.

BTH

·
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Gamegetter
I'll pitch in a buck to help you keep your favorite deer rifle. 449 to go.
I'll pitch in for the cause. ;)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
that is sooooo tempting that i can't stand it.
that is some pretty wood.
u2u'd ya.
mike, there might be a really nice 30.06 for sale.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
I don't know if anyone has noticed but the stock is synthetic not WOOD. So, don't drool to much.

I believe I have it sold, but if not I will keep it and put the other one I have up here to go to a good home.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Sorry everyone, wife said I could sell the Remington, gonna keep the Howa. Thank goodness, sorry everyone for getting your hopes up. I can't sell the deer slayer, now the Remington will be on the block when I get home and get a pic of it.

BTH

·
Registered
21,417 Posts
All's well that ends well. Glad you didn't have to get rid of your favorite deer gun. After all, Big Time Hunter needs to have a Big Time Deer Wackin Gun. :cheers: :sniper:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
Thanks everyone, and thank you beanpile for being a stand up guy. He offered to buy the gun, and we had it worked out. He told me if I wanted I should keep it, and that is awesome! I have a new friend and have never even met him. I owe you one beanpile, and that pic is on it's way.

BTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.