Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Like Bill Cosby said once....First you say it then you do it!:toilet: Then I'd start shootin!

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Nice pic but there would be several holes in the door and alot of blood on my deck.

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
bobcat

Best I can do, is a bobcat. A friend of mine lives in Montana, he found a bobkitten in his barn, where mama must have dropped it off for daycare (He has cats in his barn). Dana snatched it up and took it to the house, and mama came looking for her precious little kitten.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Yes, eventually, after some pictures. I have one of those pics, but I can't get it to post. I think they kept it in the house for a couple of days, but it was gone soon after they returned it to the barn. It's WAY cuter than it needs to be, but I can't get it to post:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT*** Pic added

Attachments

·
Registered
13,830 Posts
Thanks Crystal! Cute little bugger, isn't it? Hard to miss those ears, though! Definitely a bobkitten! It went back to the barn, and mama came and got it a week or so later. I wonder what barn cats charge for kittensittin'?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Forget the .308 hole... there would be multiple 12 guage slug holes in my screen door! :sniper:

Yikes! :eek:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop
It's a cat. That's all the reason you need to shoot it. :sniper:
Hmmmm! Loves snakes buth hates cats! :confused::confused::smiley:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.