Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the reports of bad hatches, no one seeing birds, etc......how much would you pay for a spring turkey only lease? Say a fella had 150 acre farm.....what would you be willin to give for it strictly for spring birds??

I know there are some that wouldn't pay for a turkey lease. But please.....only the guys that might pay for one respond here. Thanks

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
[rquote=1544347&tid=107541&author=beardsNspurs78]With all the reports of bad hatches, no one seeing birds, etc......how much would you pay for a spring turkey only lease? Say a fella had 150 acre farm.....what would you be willin to give for it strictly for spring birds??

I know there are some that wouldn't pay for a turkey lease. But please.....only the guys that might pay for one respond here. Thanks[/rquote]

We had a good hatch this past two seasons. Should be pickin back up good this year. I've seen more gobblers during deer season than I have in the past 5 years.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:shrug: You could go chase them in KS for a total cost of 3 or 400 bones, so I wouldn't pay any more than that.

150 acres, I would have to be shown the property holds birds, and more than just them roosting there.

Parker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.