Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Strutt Buster
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled mine last sat. after hunting, and taking my last deer. Since I'm done hunting, didn't think I'd need to leave it in the woods for someone else to find. But after seeing MM pics of that Bald Eagle, I'm not so sure anymore.

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
nope leave mine out for the duration,but then i don't use mine till the scrapes start showing up.and really like them now to see what is left to hunt:D

·
Grrrrrrr
30,148 Posts
I pulled mine the day before rifle season and had planned to put em back up by now but never got to it. Hoping the get them back up tomorrow.

·
17,661 Posts
Bait it with a carcass and see what predators you get. Coyote huntin in Jan-Feb is some fun! Just don't shoot over bait, but its a good way to see just what you can before deciding to go.:cheers:

·
Registered
23,509 Posts
[rquote=1500927&tid=104696&author=hun10]Bait it with a carcass and see what predators you get. Coyote huntin in Jan-Feb is some fun! Just don't shoot over bait, but its a good way to see just what you can before deciding to go.:cheers:[/rquote]

I thought you can hunt coyotes over bait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.