Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a spot that should be fantastic but I'm just not finding a lot of sheds. I've only hit it twice this year and found one shed but I know there are a ton of bucks using the field to eat. Do I keep after it or back off?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
If its a feeding area, I would hit it once a week no problem.
If its a bedding area id be a little more careful.

I hit my really good spots once a week from the last week of january until early april

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[rquote=1591489&tid=110442&author=SHEDZILLA]If its a feeding area, I would hit it once a week no problem.
If its a bedding area id be a little more careful.

I hit my really good spots once a week from the last week of january until early april
[/rquote]

WHAT HE SAID!!!:cheers:

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1591432&tid=110442&author=Mr_Hannibal]shoot i've already found 5 good ones from that very field, could i have the one you found and see if it matches mine.........:D:D:D:D:wave:[/rquote]

It's pretty rough looking...I'm pretty sure it was last years shed off the one I was hunting all this year.....you could always take a trip to Topeka to give me some pointers.:wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.