how many of you...

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by DAWG, Oct 26, 2010.

1. DAWG

DAWG New Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Marionville
    while on the stand are thinking of how you'll tell the story of the kill on MWT?...I do it all the time

2. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I'm usually on MWT reading others kill drifts while hunting :shrug:

3. I cant recall a single time ive done that :shrug:

4. Jeet

Jeet New Member

Jul 15, 2010
    So, this one time at band camp......:D I usually try to think of the excuse I'm gonna use for missing him.:thinking:

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1864058&tid=129798&author=greenheadsmoker]I cant recall a single time ive done that :shrug: [/rquote]

me either but if i did, and this just came to me, i believe i would start it out.....

a long long time ago in a galaxy far a way, there was a rebel resistance. it would just get better from there.

6. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1865042&tid=129798&author=winger][rquote=1864058&tid=129798&author=greenheadsmoker]I cant recall a single time ive done that :shrug: [/rquote]

me either but if i did, and this just came to me, i believe i would start it out.....

a long long time ago in a galaxy far a way, there was a rebel resistance. it would just get better from there.[/rquote]

rebel's not really a resistance, he's more of a separate entity or an abomination. :D :D

7. Hideandwatch

Hideandwatch New Member

I've never done that, I sit there playing out different scenarios of where the deer may come in from and my reactions.

but now that you mentioned it I will probably be doing that also :D

:cheers:

8. T.R.

T.R. Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Mercer County
    I would feel I was giving myself bad luck by picturing the future. Just me.

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1865050&tid=129798&author=hunter7x][rquote=1865042&tid=129798&author=winger][rquote=1864058&tid=129798&author=greenheadsmoker]I cant recall a single time ive done that :shrug: [/rquote]

a long long time ago in a galaxy far a way, there was a rebel resistance. it would just get better from there.[/rquote]

rebel's not really a resistance, he's more of a separate entity or an abomination. :D :D[/rquote]

like the abominal snowman? :thinking: