Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering,don't get wrong their great.they got their place in my hunting stuff.i have been watching mine on the last two or three hunts,maybe because it showed me a real giant right in there:whistle:anyways i think i have it in a great spot, it is set at my 45 yard tree and showing alot of deer.it still amazes me how they can avoid it without even knowing it is there.like tonight a nice little buck walks by bang got it picture.a few minutes another buck comes from a different direction walks within three from it turns right on another trail miss one. a few mintues later a small doe comes walking within two feet from it.it walks right under it,i got it set to high:D miss two. a few minutes later two bucks come under my tree and walk right towards it.i'm thinking that red light is gonna come on any time,nope they skirt the zone,miss four and five:stickfight: then three does come out get almost there and turn right just missed them by by a foot from getting into the zone,miss si,seven ,and eight.they walk under where i am at so i am stuck in the tree till they leave.so its dark now and the deer are heading to corn and i see my red flash going off three more times.so i get my acorn cruncher out and play with it.they come trotting right over three more little bucks.i am gonna quit setting by it.its starting to depress me:hysterical:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
:whinging: i just feel so bad for ya :boohoo:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i gotta have something to do waiting on the big boy,might as well whine a bit:D okay i won't mention the dozen i seen going across the bottom at 80 ydas or the ten that walked the edge of the corn at twenty yards.did i mention i like hunting before the fronts:wave:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta be in the woods to kill something:D

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
[rquote=1501060&tid=104752&author=coyotehunter]gotta be in the woods to kill something:D[/rquote]

skipped out tonight only to drive 30 mintues before a flat:stickfight:.............seen alot of does last night along with 4 year old bucks bumpin them around

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
And to answer the question, over the course of a day the cams miss a lot, but over the course of a year you don't miss too many. :cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
been wondering where you been,i know one guy on here got a good one tonight but i havn't seen a picture yet:D

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
[rquote=1501060&tid=104752&author=coyotehunter]gotta be in the woods to kill something:D[/rquote]

just waiting on the smoke pole time :2thumbsup:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1501067&tid=104752&author=Modeerhunter]Now that my mount is done, spend all the time out hunting you want. :wave:

:scared:[/rquote]oh yeah,been hunting so much i forgot to paint it up.i'll do it in the morning:scared:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:D I've thought about putting cams on a tree back to back before. You'd probably still miss some though, huh?!

Its sure not worth NOT going hunting because of what your cams are showing! :cheers:

How's that corn coming along Yote?! Its still in over here!

Parker

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
[rquote=1501077&tid=104752&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1501067&tid=104752&author=Modeerhunter]Now that my mount is done, spend all the time out hunting you want. :wave:

:scared:[/rquote]oh yeah,been hunting so much i forgot to paint it up.i'll do it in the morning:scared:[/rquote]

:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight::stickfight: :lame:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
I always figure if I didn't get a pic of em they don't exist:D:D:D

Actually if the cam is over a scrape or food or salt...depending on the time of year....you'll get pics of most of em.

But one thing I was thinking about this year would be to put one camera over a scrape and one on a trail downwind in hopes of catching those deer that are just scenting along but aren't interested enough to stick their nose in. I don't really have enough cams for that since I want to be monitoring more than one spot but it would be nice if funds weren't an option.

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well our main block is still in.they have cleared the flat west,halfway done on the south,north is about a quarter done and the east is all still there:whinging::whinging:i'm so sick of it, i swear i hate corn,but then i keep saying it gonna be realy good smokepolin:stirpot:and really,really good next year:D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:pop: I'm gonna keep my arms stretched out for pulling back my bow in low temps!

Parker

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well if its real cold we ain't getting up early:D

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
[rquote=1501092&tid=104752&author=coyotehunter]well if its real cold we ain't getting up early:D[/rquote]

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: those old bones dont move to well do they???:rof2::rof2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts