Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
31,299 Posts
Sold all my guns and archery tackle, I'm outfitting every family member with 2 crossbows so they can be at the ready for quick follow up running shots.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Sold all my guns and archery tackle, I'm outfitting every family member with 2 crossbows so they can be at the ready for quick follow up running shots.
That sounds kind of tongue in cheek, but I am almost to that point due to age and some physical issues. I have not upgraded my archery equipment in some time since I anticipated that I would not be able to use it much longer, but a crossbow might help extend my hunting opportunities. However I will try to get by with one and probably will not be taking any running shots!! :wave:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,721 Posts
X Bow t .. ready for the 15th season with x bow leading the way. Darton is a brand you need to put on your list. Its nearly a lifetime warranty with the best outdoor customer service I have ever dealt with. Good luck to you. POP A BIG "UN" T

·
Registered
13,827 Posts
I don't use a crossbow, but I might buy one just to yank 20's chain a lot.:)

·
Banned
66,381 Posts

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
I'm not interested I do not agree with any ole tom **** and harry going getting a crossbow permit and killing deer it takes the challenge away and you know it
hi 20:wave:

81 - 100 of 140 Posts