How many bank poles can you get in a dodge neon

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by fishshooter, May 21, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Going to tombstone in an hour, I told the wife I was gonna take the truck so I could go get some bank poles on Friday, she said take the car, well I decided I'll go today, cause if I can get em in I can lock the car, but is it possible to fold the seat down and get a bank pole in the car :confused::shrug::thinking:

One way to find out

Also last call for anyone needing anything from Tombstone for the round up so far I got yote and Brik needing a dozen weights

2. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hang them out the windows.

3. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    yep hang em out the windows with flags on both sides stating redneck driver on board:D

4. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Maybe you can pick up some fishin skillz for Yote, Hanny and Bricky.

5. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Well I'm gonna try running em through the back seat into the trunck and bowing em.

I got class tonight so I gotta be able to lock em up, otherwise I'll go back tomm with the truck, breaks my heart to make two trips in a week

Also getting some 20ought Circle hooks for my bank poles, show them lakers what a hook is :claphands:

6. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :cheers: I'd run them from the floor board on the front-passenger side out the back window on the driver's side.

I've got quite a bit of experience with 'hauling with a car' cause I never had a truck before this year.

Always had to haul my call wood and such in my car, and that's the longest length I've been able to find in a car. :cheers:

Parker

7. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ya still worried about locking them up, I don't know we'll see

8. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Tie 'em to the seat in the car. :shrug:

Parker

9. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    I can always go tomm with the truck too, I like driving the truck :claphands:

10. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :mad2: Just remebered I gotta work through lunch today, looks like I'll be going tomm

11. JustBob

JustBob New Member

fools.

duct tape them to the roof!