Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
13,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enjoyed the duck season so far. Shooting a bird once in awhile. Been cold but mostly dry. Only fell one time and hit dry earth luckily. Seen a couple of beautiful sunrises and plenty of empty skies. Its been a good season this year.

Reactions: WBF and 20'

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just now starting to find a few geese showing up. I’m just starting to think about getting things going.

·
14,124 Posts
Thursday saw a huge flock,/skein of Snows heading south at about 20,000 feet up, them not me.
Squaw Creek had 250,000 last week, with this cold front coming in, some more ducks should be showing up

ran into a couple guys today, said they were breaking down and buying a robo duck of some sorts, said they could flag the ducks in only so close, then they would head to some one else's spread with a robo duck...darn ducks anyway...

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Killed a few, made menories and seen more sunrises then ducks this season it seems as the weather isnt doing its part again this year If i make it out 1-2 more times its then over for me as only need a nice mallard hen for a mount i want then done. Even with ND freezing up i think if ducks do come down they will get stale fast with the warm up again for most of the north zone season

·
Registered
19,527 Posts
Weathers about to change.... get on those mud holes early fellas !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts