Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned from one of you all on here before how to do it but I cant get it to work or I am doing something wrong. I have the picture in the paint program and I am going to image, then to attribute and I thought all I had to do was change either the height or width number and then the other number would automatically change to adjust properly. All it does when I change the number and hit enter is crop the picture without adjusting the picture.

·
Former Chicken Man
20,352 Posts
Click Image,

click Stretch/Skew,

a box will pop up with 100% in two boxes, which you change be whatever amount you think is appropriate. For pics from my camera I usually have to change those 100s to 45.
If you don't like the result, you can click Edit, and then Undo, which will return it to the original size.

·
Registered
13,834 Posts
Nope, hit "image" then 'stretch/skew" to the dimensions you like ( I knock them back to 25% and 25%, then hit "save" and make a title for it, then enter it into your preferred file. That's how I do it, anyway, and it seems to fit most websites just right. Mine never get too big, anyway. Nothing is more aggravating for a poor old guy on dial up, than waiting for a huge picture to load. I usually don't bother waiting......

·
Former Chicken Man
20,352 Posts
If you have a photobucket account you can resize pics there after you upload them. (But before you link to them. Any change to the pic after linking will break the link).
Once it's uploaded there, you click Edit, and you'll see where you can reduce it to 75%, 50% or 25%.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.