Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every post lately turns to a argumeant about trophy hunting or meat hunting. Might as well lock all the threads and only allow debates about that subject.

Chill out and go hunting, some people spend to much time on the computer

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,352 Posts
[rquote=1509247&tid=105272&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1509235&tid=105272&author=Bowhunter4life]

Chill out and go hunting,[/rquote]

For trophys or meat :)[/rquote]
Yes.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
You can actually have both which is why I don't understand all the issues with this meat vs trophy.

[file]84331[/file]

This is the first deer taken off of our property by a land owner. Could be a 3.5 but leaning towards a 2.5 doe.

I get both meat and the trophy reward of getting a great harvest.

:grouphug:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,352 Posts
[rquote=1509257&tid=105272&author=Refuze2falo]Gary how did today go for ya?[/rquote]
Lots of deer, but none close enough for a shot. Closest one I had today was 65 yards. We are hoping to go next weekend.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,681 Posts
[rquote=1509402&tid=105272&author=chaser]Iagree to me no matter what i shoot or size is a trophy to. but than when you have your own land you can argue or debate about letting deer go by.[/rquote]

I have my own land & the only people I have a say in what they harvest are myself & my guests. As long as my neighbors or other hunters in the county are being lawful, I have absolutely no say in what they harvest. :cheers:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Seems to me just a few threads that you need to steer clear of once in a while. I know I`ve been here a short time, but I`ve been a member of several sports boards, and they are no different. You can usually tell by a thread title if it`s something you even want to open, and if not, don`t open it has been my experience.

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
because people don't like others messin away their way of life over antlers and money

[Edited on 12-14-2009 by henry]

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
[rquote=1509434&tid=105272&author=winger]because people don't like others pizzin away their way of life over antlers and money[/rquote]

..........or ducks..........

:stirpot:

:D

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
i think bowhunter4life is just trying to start a argument :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.