Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if we could get Skydogg67 a custom title under his user name. I believe "Cousin Breeder" is well suited, since he is self admitted ..

How bout it captain??:cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
That story is danged funny!!! Got him a little "Cousin Love"....LOL:rof2:

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

:pop:

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Maybe we'll just all start callin him "Cuz"....lol:claphands:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: a. probably not........... Matter of fact. this thread may self destruct in 15 seconds........... :wave::wave:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by Chad
Originally posted by mrb
:eek::eek::eek: a. probably not........... Matter of fact. this thread may self destruct in 15 seconds........... :wave::wave:
Twas just a thought. He seemed fairly proud of it.:rof2::rof2::rof2:
chad yer brain is as twisted as mine - even my bro GRIM REEPER told you that in a post about 2 weeks ago:cheers::cheers::rock:

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
That story is danged funny!!! Got him a little "Cousin Love"....LOL:rof2:
:rof2::rof2::rof2:and he admitted it:rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Skydogg67
Originally posted by mrb
chad yer brain is as twisted as mine - even my bro GRIM REEPER told you that in a post about 2 weeks ago:cheers::cheers::rock:
Lifes to short to not have fun.

May be a ko-inky-dink us both being nuts and all, but then again my old man was a rounder. What color hair and eyes you got..:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Well. that could very well be but I don't think I want to be the one to call him that...... :rof2::rof2::cheers::cheers::2thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by mrb
Well. that could very well be but I don't think I want to be the one to call him that...... :rof2::rof2::cheers::cheers::2thumbsup:
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: No doubt..:cheers::cheers::cheers: Sorry to drag you in it, but just couldnt help myself. Thought you may be in an onery mood and do it just for gits and shiggles...:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by mrb
Sir MRB i have no shame at times and am darn proud of it!!!
cuzinluvin-cousin breeder- it no matter to me!

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
cuzinluvin........

now that one may be an option........... :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by mrb
Way to be a good sport...:cheers::cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: This whole cousin loving deal has made it a little less crappy having to work on Christmas Eve.. but i got just one question, and i gotta ask.. She was at least a third or fourth cousin right ????:rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I thought you were gonna ask if she was at least in 3rd or4th grade :hysterical::rof2:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
I thought you were gonna ask if she was at least in 3rd or4th grade :hysterical::rof2:
Thats nasty. And here im the hilljack. You city folks is just plain sick..:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by mrb
Way to be a good sport...:cheers::cheers::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: This whole cousin loving deal has made it a little less crappy having to work on Christmas Eve.. but i got just one question, and i gotta ask.. She was at least a third or fourth cousin right ????:rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:
yes she was a third and one hot little firecracker- we thought about keeping it going - but the hardcore family might of dis-owned us:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts