Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have pics of their plots from the weekend or recently? Probably, beans and clover would be progressing nicely

·
Banned
81,623 Posts
Mine are the worse I've had in years besides my clover.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Registered
19,185 Posts
Pizz Poor year for just about all of it besides clover...

·
Registered
22,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is not what I was hoping to hear, looking to see some kill plots

·
1,522 Posts
Lost my spring plots completely from desert weather cooking them. Brassicas are in and tiny. If we don't get rain, they will be cooked very shortly as well. Been a ****ty year for sure

View attachment 222779

·
Cooyon, Back from NOLA
4,638 Posts
My durana clover is hangin in. Not doing any planting till labor day weekend unless the we get allot of rain the forecast later in the month.

·
Foul Language
502 Posts
Deer destroyed the three acres of corn I planted. Kinda disappointing. Mowed down about half of it, worked it up, broadcast turnips, radishes, and crimson clover a couple days ago.

Fenced off 2 acres of beans and they look decent. Broadcast turnips, radishes, and crimson clover over the top of the beans as well. The egyptian wheat I planted as a screen is looking good!.

·
Registered
69,704 Posts
Looks like lots of rain just north of my place around Marshall and heading east northeast. Good luck to those in its path.

·
Registered
32,368 Posts

·
Grrrrrrr
29,925 Posts
I haven’t checked mine. It’s gotten 6-7” of rain since I planted it so hopefully it’ll make something.

Reactions: 20'
1 - 20 of 140 Posts