Hot weather?

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Snowman, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    For those that don't like the hot summer weather...count your blessings. This has been a mild winter up here, temperature and snow fall wise. I believe this will be the only time we will have to shovel off the roof this year. There has been a couple times we almost had to do it 3 times. 2 is normal. Hopefully this is our last time!!!! I am so jealous of those 70 degree temps you guys are having now! Enjoy them!:cheers:
  2. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Sure won't have any snow around here this week. Read in the KC paper today it will be close to 80 tomorrow.

3. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    if it hits eighty i'm going fishin
  4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Wow.. we did get lucky.

Yea.. were suffering right now. bout 68F, calm, sunny.. terrible really.

Snowman.. is that your gmc there with the plow? Fine truck you gotcha there :wave:
  5. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Nope, not my truck. I use a blower and a plow on an ATV. However I have to borrow the GMC to move the piles from the roof.
  6. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    doesn't help the prospects of killing any yotes. they don't want to eat when they are sitting around basking in the sun drinking margaritas.:)
  7. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Shewww this 70 degrees is great today!
  8. MoBowman

MoBowman Active Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    And we see who you have ON the roof with just a shovel:hysterical::hysterical:

MoBowman ```----------->
  9. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Maybe we only have 1 shovel, and someone had to take the picture.:D
  10. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    I was just thinking about you moving down this morning, and I just couldn't get ahold of why you would want to leave all of the excellent hunting and fishing up there.......well.....and then you had to go and show this pic!

Get your butt down here! We don't have stuff like that! :D

11. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Parker....I think that the snow shovel operator likes the snow a little more that Snowman does or else they would be down already. I think it may be a sore subject after their last trip down here. But I think that Snowman has a devious mind by sticking her on the business end of that shovel. What say you Snowman?
  12. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    It's still 64 degrees right now...

It's nice, but since it was sooo warm we "got to" run extra today at rugby practice... Whoo! (Not)

13. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Rugby.....My 1st and only time ever watching a rugby game was in Washington D.C. A couple of teams were playing on the Mall there. Man that is a rough sport. I think I would at least wear pads.
  14. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    No pads for me... I may get a scrum hat, but that's bout it.
    I have a hard head anyways! ;)

Next game is Sunday... a bit of a drive for you thoung!

15. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Mailman; You are very observant! On our way back up I was hopeing we would hit even more snow than we did. But the weather has been its uauall winter like since we have been back and that has helped with her attitude about moving!:banana: Getting her on the roof thing was indeed on my mind! Today she had to drive 2 ours and it is snowing. I got a few, "Its probably in the 70s in MO" jabs in before she left!:horse: