Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed down to Florida for a few days in hopes that things settel down for while? Why I do a little Fishing for grouper or redfish :thinking: Hope for a late Muzzle Loader or a Late Bow encounter
[file]83402[/file]
[file]83404[/file]

Left the whole 7 acre field in the middle of the woods and property in beans in hopes of some late season action :shrug: My neighbors think I take this Bow Hunting thing to far :stickfight: But they are Farmers so I understand
:wave:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
Have fun sir!!! You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, sharks in the water!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
fun in the sun :cheers:better watch them farmers, they will in there combining and say the deer ate them:D

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
With those standing beans, I'm confident you're going to have some late season luck.

You're gonna have to put me on some of those fish like ya sent me pics of, when we come down. Those were some Dandies.:eek::

·
King of Callaway
42,812 Posts
I like the late season more than the Rut myself :D

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
[rquote=1504570&tid=104953&author=pinwheel]With those standing beans, I'm confident you're going to have some late season luck.
[/rquote]

I agree 100 percent!

Have a stand ready to move to where the deer are wanting to enter the field from. :cheers:

Parker

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by Parker]

·
King of Callaway
42,812 Posts
[rquote=1504570&tid=104953&author=pinwheel]With those standing beans, I'm confident you're going to have some late season luck.

You're gonna have to put me on some of those fish like ya sent me pics of, when we come down. Those were some Dandies.:eek::[/rquote]

:eek: Jenny is gonna let you have a break...................she's getting soft :rules:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts