Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I agreed not to go hunting tomorow mornin...on the promise that we wasnt going to see family in Mo this coming up weekend but rather the weekend after that. and that I could hunt sat-sun morning and not hear any grief about it!
so the first weekend of Mo season will find me in macon/shelbina area and hopefully I'll bag a eastern bird. that would give me a eastern and a rio in the same season. just need to find a way out west and down to florida and I'll be set. wonder how much a trip to disney land would cost;) bet that would get me down for a oscela :rotfl:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
gotta keep momma happy,disney world will run you about 1,500 four nights and five days.stay at the caribean beach go to the food court and head south into the woods about three hundred yards in you will find a clearing.i will say no more

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
well the eastern should be easy to get that FL bird you better expect to shell out some cash to get it.

I am working on getting me a hunt set up for next year to go to neb for a merriam think its pretty much a sealed deal

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
I've shot a Rio, Rio-Eastern Hybird, Eastern and a Merriam. The Hybrid doesn't count for anything yet. I won't fork out the moolah for an Osceola. They look almost like Easterns anyways except for whiter wing feather bars. Chuck good luck on your Missouri hunt.

Jack

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Gamegetter I have saved the Osceola for last and I still haven't gotten wealthy.:roll2: And I'm much, much older than Chuck.:frown: Chuck I hope yer road to wealth is smoother than mine has been.

Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.