Hooters report.....film at 11...!!!

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by FiremanBrad, Feb 4, 2006.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Went to the new Columbia Hooter's last nite.....the place was packed. Had to wait about 15 minutes to get a table, so we got a big frosty mug while we waited. We finally got our table, and ordered...I ordered a chicken quesadilla, and got a steak quesadilla, but it was good, I'd order it again...Gfriend ordered medium hotwings, they brought mild, which have NO red sauce on them at all...so the waitress had to bring her some sauce....when she got back with that, I ordered another big frosty mug...she came back about 20 minutes later, checking on us, and said, "they didn't bring u your beer?" so she went and checked, said she'd be right back with it....20 minutes later, she comes back, and says, "you didn't get your beer?", what an idiot....she then went in to fetch me one....at least it was a cold fresh one. She gave us some lame excuse....I asked who "they" were, I thought YOU were our waitress!!! Good food, cold beer, but POOR service....hope they get the bugs worked out...And oh yea, all the Hooter's girls were good....Delightfully tacky even!!!
  2. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Great post! Its almost as good as being there! :cool:

3. danceswithbooze

danceswithbooze New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Sounds like HOOTERS are the same all over. Don't hold your breath on the service getting better. However, somehow I alway end up going back....:D:D:D:D
  4. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    That right there paints a VERY pleasant mental picture! :cheers:
  5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    There are a few people, maybe more than a few, that dont go to Hooters for their service. I've had the same type of experience in St. Louis as well...

Guess the girls think that they dont have to provide good service cause of the outfits. And hey, works for me!!
  6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    yeah we were there last weekend a little longer line though,but worth it.:D