homo at a duck park

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by Rebel2, May 27, 2009.

1. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    wth

when i was at 4r last year

coulda sworn i seen a blind full of homos

reckon at taters lil meeting we should get em to vote no fags allowed in duck hunting

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    seriously, do you want to be wading out picking up dekes one day, feel your butt get pinched, jus to turn around and see a top water standing there smiling

or be in line at the duck park getting ready to draw your pill and feel someone creepin up behind you

vote no fags in duck hunting

3. Then you are going to have to sell everything Reb :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers:

4. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    what's Mr Chakkle gonna do?

oh yeah, become a full time goat'r!!! :woot:

5. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1277180&tid=89379&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]what's Mr Chakkle gonna do?

oh yeah, become a full time goat'r!!! :woot:[/rquote]

YIKES:eek::eek::eek:

really, that sounds like a "sentence":peepwall:

6. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    Ya it's all blood,sweat,and determination.No tears.....there's no crying in duck hunting.It's all about mud,pain,smoke,and oil.......Frozen snot booggers,wet dogs,and muscle aches....Blood Sport.:rock::cheers:

7. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    ask our beloved pres what he thinks :peepwall:

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    hes prolly a homo that pays someone to hang on his side

9. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    White caps and thunderstorms.......rope burns and blisters...... red hot steel and feathers........Reb,ya gotta stop thinking these thoughts.:rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers:

10. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    I HEARD IF YOU BLOW HARD ENOUGH THEY WILL COME:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I worry about you guys.

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277385&tid=89379&author=ducks1]I HEARD IF YOU BLOW HARD ENOUGH THEY WILL COME:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:[/rquote]

was that from the same person that spits........... in their calls?

:thinking:

13. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    YEP HE WARES A HUGE TAMPAX UNDER HIS CHINNY CHIN CHIN TO KEEP FROM GETTING THE FRONT OF HIS SHIRT ALL WET.

14. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1277385&tid=89379&author=ducks1]I HEARD IF YOU BLOW HARD ENOUGH THEY WILL COME:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:[/rquote]

Dudely......now don't you start getting into a funk too..........now repeat after me.......I'll lead the next bird farther........I'll follow up my first shot faster..........I wont kick the dog if it trips me again in the dark with this bag full of dekes over my shoulder.......:rof2::cheers:

15. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    little rough on the language but this is the PH!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S-JEcCkFJho&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S-JEcCkFJho&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

just let me know if i need to pull it :whistle:

16. TeamBDM

TeamBDM Active Member

Mar 2, 2008
    SW Mo
    [rquote=1277180&tid=89379&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck]what's Mr Chakkle gonna do?

oh yeah, become a full time goat'r!!! :woot:[/rquote]

How quickly friend becomes foo after season......Terrible just terrible.

17. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    what's a "foo?"
    is it like a boo...or a joo...or goo...or too?

18. Mr. Chakkle

Mr. Chakkle New Member

Nov 3, 2008
    SW MO
    Man, Cod duck, I can't believe after I put you on all those ducks at the el turd pond last year, you would turn around and leave me in the trenches taking grenades like that!! Real hurtful, if you didn't get us in on the promise land, I would say your not sharing a blind w/ me next year!!:roll2:

19. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    well, after all those thunder chickens you lined me up with this Spring season...