Homemade trailer 3.5' X 5' or so.....

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by jordanh, Nov 5, 2010.

1. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    I used this to haul around duck boats and decoys. Don't use it much anymore. Mama wants it gone 'cause it ain't purty by a long shot.

Asking $150 .....otherwise its a great way to move and haul firewood and mama will just have to get over it.

Jordan call or text 573-590-2486

[file]146198[/file]

2. airah18

airah18 New Member

Nov 8, 2010
    But I think, it was a good homemade trailer! Even though it's only made of wood. I appreciate the picture, it can be used as a trailer where you can put your boat on it.

My dump trailer

3. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    [rquote=1885018&tid=131072&author=airah18]But it was a very good homemade trailer. Even though it only made my wood, I appreciate the trailer. As I see on the picture, you can really use his trailer in putting your boat. [/rquote]

:confused:

4. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
  5. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    $125??? Or perhaps trade for a couple full cords of seasoned Hickory, Ash or Oak firewood???

6. buddy

buddy New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    mo/ill
    do you have a title for that bad boy?

7. FrozenTundra

FrozenTundra Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Ashland, WI & NEMO
    I see a portable shooting house built on top of it

8. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    I do have a title. Tires are good. I extended the tongue because it drove me nutz with how short it was before. Not sure if the lights are currently working or not though.....easily fixed if not. Hubs should be in good shape....I hope. Rebuilt them a couple years ago but it ain't seen much action since. Used it to haul my duck boat around the state and never failed me.

9. buddy

buddy New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    mo/ill
    does that have bearing buddies on it?

10. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    nope....regular ole pack 'em bearings but I don't think its been wet since I last repacked them and it sure ain't had but 20 miles or less on it since then. But if I were buying it first thing I do on any trailer is repack the bearings and check 'em out to see if needs replacement.....along with the wiring and lights.

11. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    What could use some grease is the dang latch for the hitch.....a bit stiff to lock down and release.

12. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
  13. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    Hauled this sucka all the way down to lamar and back to deliver plow to Chad......no issues...pulled great behind the ole bronco. hell I ought to keep it.....damn useful at times.

14. jordanh

jordanh New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Columbia, MO
    Still $125...bump