Home Project Shooting Bench Finished Product

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by Gerdes15, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Just wanted to post a few pics of a home project I have been working on, I am going to start making a second one and wanted to see if anyone here had any good input as to improvments for the next go around.....

The shooting bench current is designed to have the wheel up from with the handles or you can also switch out the front wheel for another leg that will set down in the bed of a full size pickup with the tailgate up and still rotate. The seat height is adjustable and the table rotates 360 degrees.

[file]147061[/file]

[file]147063[/file]

[file]147065[/file]

2. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Very slick!!!:cheers::wave:

3. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    Sweet you didn't tell me about this project :eek::

4. [rquote=1887618&tid=131503&author=ryanlowe02]Sweet you didn't tell me about this project :eek::[/rquote]

See what you miss when you don't come around every now and then.... :rof2:

5. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pretty neat idea! :cheers:

6. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    That looks nice.:eek::

7. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    [rquote=1887638&tid=131503&author=Gerdes15][rquote=1887618&tid=131503&author=ryanlowe02]Sweet you didn't tell me about this project :eek::[/rquote]

See what you miss when you don't come around every now and then.... :
    rof2:[/rquote]yeah I know but I always am in the dog house after a visit lol

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! You ought to make them and sell them in your spare time. Or better yet get a patent atty on it and sell your patent to some big shooting supply manufacturer. Major $$$$$

9. I may play around and make them for some members if there is any interest....