3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Firstly, nice looking little place and not at all directed solely to this post……. But good god I have a hard time comprehending that land, even with a home, is now being listed at $9,000-$12,000 per acre in that general Osage, Maries, Gasconade county area.

·
Registered
31,987 Posts
Firstly, nice looking little place and not at all directed solely to this post……. But good god I have a hard time comprehending that land, even with a home, is now being listed at $9,000-$12,000 per acre in that general Osage, Maries, Gasconade county area.
Would the house be worth $200k? That would put the land closer to $5k/acre.

·
Slayer of $$$ Birds
7,758 Posts
Great name for the road that sits across from the house

"flat broke farm lane" 😂
It's my oldest Sisters family farm, "Flat Broke Farms" I think I even have a hat laying around here somewhere!

Well seeing as acreage is being listed around here at around $5700 per, with a house he is actually lower than what I would have guessed. I know it's tough to comprehend, but its been that way for at least a couple of years now.

Reactions: 90acres and jsr
1 - 10 of 10 Posts