Holts Summit Murder Investigation

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Meller, Oct 27, 2010.

1. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    what the heck! thats my back door murders attempted kidnapping of some little girls this week

gezz im going to have to start letting my 4 yr old pack the 357 when she goes out to play:mad2:

2. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Getting bad everywhere.

3. seth_turner_04

seth_turner_04 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Owensville, MO
    Girlfriend just said the person who did the shooting is now at the hospital trying to finish off the fourth one who lived. They have the hospital on lockdown. My girlfriend is a nursing studetn at Lincoln and there is a clinical group at the hospital right now. :eek:

4. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    link will not work for me...I think their site is down.:pop:

5. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
  6. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    yes its down it was up about a half hour ago i been checkin for updates

7. deerslayer75

deerslayer75 Active Member

Jan 26, 2006
    Liberty, Missouri
    my best friend his cousin's dad is one of the ones killed crazy that you know someone who is part of it

8. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
  9. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    And people think I'm paranoid for packing a gun and 52 rounds, go figure!! I don't care what people think.

10. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    I kno the people real well all i can say is it dont surprise me what happened

11. BowtechIAN

BowtechIAN New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    Columbia
    They have university hospital on lockdown too. My wife is there now

12. Doubleshot75

Doubleshot75 Active Member

Nov 6, 2006
    [rquote=1866137&tid=129905&author=marshallgrn]I kno the people real well all i can say is it dont surprise me what happened[/rquote]

Do you mean that you know the victoms real well, or the accused....... or both?

13. Doubleshot75

Doubleshot75 Active Member

Nov 6, 2006
    anything updates with this yet?

14. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Have they caught him yet???:confused::wave:

15. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
  16. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

HOLTS SUMMIT, MO. -- Update: Thursday, Oct. 28 at 11:12 a.m.

A spokesman for the mid-Missouri major case squad said officers worked through the night to chase down as many as 75 leads in the case.

But Sgt. Robert Bruchsaler said there is still nothing solid on the whereabouts of person of interest in triple murders, Josh Maylee.

Bruchsaler said there have been numerous sighting reports of silver Pontiacs like the one Maylee is believed to be driving.

"There's a lot of 2000 Pontiac Bonnevilles out there that are silver,†Bruchsaler said. “So he's not the only one that has one. We follow each one and, at this point, it hasn't panned out. We've had not actual sighting of him and/or the vehicle at this time. That's why I'm asking the farmers to check their fields. Maybe he's abandoned the vehicle. And then we can go another direction.â€

Bruchsaler said officers have connected the dots in terms of the relationships between Maylee and the shooting victims.

He would not be specific, but promised another briefing on the details.

Investigators have not identified anyone else as a potential target of the alleged shooter.

Bruchsaler said there is no reason for schools in Callaway County to continue in lockdown Thursday.

17. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

My bet is he ditched that car!!:wave:

18. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    The rumor mill that is Jeff City says
    He stole property from the victims previously. They found him out and turned him in for it. He was charged and trial pending, so he wanted to get back at them for it.