Hog Hunts

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by shedhunter, Feb 21, 2017.

1. shedhunter

shedhunter Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Looking to go on a hog hunt with a buddy of mine. Looking for something within 4 hours of SW mo but can go further if the price is right. Has anyone used a good place for around 350-400 max? :)
  2. Dafish

Dafish Senior Member

Nov 24, 2010
    St. Peters
    On bowsite on the hog section Shiloh has a couple openings in April, they ae in south central Ok..

friends have gone there, like other places, they check your arrows before you go out and when you come back,if one arrow has blood on it or is missing, they consider you taking you hog, or chance at taking it...

scroll thru the threads and there might be more

I looked a little on the site and see Black Mountain might be closer

I hunted west of Austin (Sabinal) Texas a few times, it was $100 a day and one hog per day, but it is a 15 hour drive from STL, all free ranging, we hunted at night with the full moon

3. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Hid you don't mind Fence bunch of members have used Stone Creek

4. buffalo12888

buffalo12888 Active Member

Aug 25, 2008
    franklin county
    Look up wild boar ridge outfitters out of smithville Oklahoma. Awesome place. Found a place that I'm trying next year called Rack attack outfitters LLC. 450 for the weekend gets your hogs cleaned meals and atleast two hogs. Guy seems very nice over the phone and they are very cheap.
  5. Olympus

Olympus FFL Dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    I've been to Stone Creek for about 6 or 7 years now. They used to be very affordable,but I think prices have crept up around $800 now.
  6. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Rafter F Hunts in central Oklahoma is awesome. Price is just a tad higher at I think $600 or $650 but that is 2 nights and 2 hogs of any size. Lodge is top of the line and best of all there are no hidden costs. They take you to the stand, pick you up, gut the hog and quarter them for you. Great guys!!!