Hog Hunting Ban

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by sandals, Jun 24, 2016.

1. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

This says it all.

Read the book when it gets here. Maybe the illustrations made for children will help.

Attached Files:

2. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    That is wrong. I cant explain it to you any clearer.

What I posted above is correct. Always has been, which is why you cant find anything to point out about it that is wrong. You keep going back to the beginning of the semantics and cherry picking quotes not used in context.

Again, youre in a corner and cant get out. It glorious..... lmao.

3. henry

You posted that hogs not being native to North America was wrong. We all know you were wrong.

You don't have to tell us it's wrong. We already know it is.

Just try to admit it to yourself when the book gets here in a format you might understand. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

4. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Hogs isnt a proper term...

Screenshot_20170615-174015.jpg Screenshot_20170615-174144.jpg

As hogs is basically meaningless to a scientific conversation, I corrected you. You didnt like it and flipped out.

Again, I clarified with the proper explanation and you couldnt handle it, which is why you STILL cant answer the question...

No matter what, this is correct... as Ive stated from the beginning...

Hawk: "There were no old old world pigs, but there were new world pigs from Canada to South America.

Henry: "Yes, thats true. The old world pigs are in the family Suidae. The new world pigs are in the family Tayyasuidae. While related, and while technically true that a "class of pigs" existed here, none of them were suidae, which is what feral pigs are."

Hawk: Exactly. Good job old man.

5. henry

It wasn't a scientific conversation. It was and is a conversation about hogs.

What you did was misidentify peccary as pigs. Then unlike children who can learn from books you continued and still continue to deny science because of a total inability to understand science and admitting when you're wrong. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

6. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    You made a scientific statement. You didnt know the science.

No, I didnt. You may have thought I did, because thats what you wanted to twist it into, but thats not what happened, as evidenced by my post on the subject that you STILL cant find fault with.

Screenshot_20170604-084707.jpg

7. henry

Sure I can find fault with it. That's the whole point. Hogs are not native to North America or Missouri and peccary are not pigs.

You didn't make a point ,,, you made ia mistake. :rof2::rof2:

Read the book maybe it will help.

Attached Files:

8. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Youre hopeless...

9. henry

Just read the book. Amazon has them. You can tell people its your science book.

Attached Files:

10. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Im sure youre familiar with the book, but its under my pay grade....

11. henry

If you can't afford it we can take up a collection for you. It would elevate your level of science education.

Attached Files:

12. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Naww, im good, and in good company

13. henry

I'm sure lots of people get by denying science and never realizing peccary aren't pigs. Most don't go around falsely correcting other people though. You really should read the book. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

14. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Still no science denial going on. Just one person that knows more about a subject than the other, and the other doesnt understand whats going on.

15. henry

Saying that hogs not being native to North America or Missouri is wrong is so wrong its the definition of either science ignorance or denial.

You really need to read the book. There's pictures and everything. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

16. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Define "hogs"

Rat gets it...
    I explained it perfectly...

Screenshot_20170604-084707.jpg

17. henry

You didn't explain it at all. The only thing you have shown in this thread is your willingness to deny and ignore science when it suits you. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

18. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    At that point I didnt need or intend to. I just wanted to see what YOUR response would be. You responded as predicted even after I explained it.

Heres the deal.... you can sit here and argue as long as you want. Ill check in once and a while to see if/when you decide to answer the question and either acknowledge the scientific statements or if you still want to deny they are correct.

Here ya go...

Do you agree that science acknowledges a classification of animals known as "new world pigs"???

Yes or no?

19. henry

My reaction was what it should have been. Hawk corrects someone who stated a fact . The fact was pointed out and hawk began denying science. When faced with overwhelming agreement in the scientific community that hogs/pigs are not native to north American hawk went in to fill blown science denial and excuse mode.

He maintains that denial today . He really should read the book and look at the pictures. It might help. :hysterical:

Attached Files:

20. broke123

broke123 New Member

Jan 14, 2016