Hodge park

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by easton400, Nov 8, 2010.

1. easton400

easton400 Senior Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Rosendale Mo
    Getting ready to head out to hunt Hodge park, cant wait! GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON THERE MANAGED HUNTS

2. p17

p17 Senior Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Holt
    I hope you're over by the hwy. That's where I see them.

3. HomertheHunter

HomertheHunter Active Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Kearney, MO
  4. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
  5. bowhunter8

bowhunter8 Senior Member

Jan 24, 2006
    county, MO
    I was at Riverfront Park on the managed hunt this morning.. LOTS of deer and LOTS of chasing.. Had 2 bucks going at it before I could see.. maybe 30 feet away.. Then at about 730 2 bucks chasing 4 does ... running too fast to get a shot through the thick stuff. Good luck

6. BMoeller

BMoeller Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    At Tiffany, I grunted in a spike to 7yrds. That was the only sighting. Usually this spot has produced numerous sightings and kills. Guess they changed their patterns. Wind was perfect, IDK:shrug:

7. Droptyne

Droptyne New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Hunted Tiffany Park this morning....shot two does could have shot 10 more.....not 1 buck was with them...my regular spot I hunt in Smithville is n full rut mode....Bucks chasing and cruising everywhere. Hope things heat up n the park...

8. bowhunter8

bowhunter8 Senior Member

Jan 24, 2006
    county, MO
    I was very curious how people drove their trucks up the levee road and park... I road my bike in, and all the gates seemed locked. Anyone know the answer for Riverfront park on this.

9. easton400

easton400 Senior Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Rosendale Mo
    The bucks are on the move at Hodge park rattled in two small ones yesterday morning and had a good ten point chase a doe by my stand! Could not get a shot but think this weekend will be very good! Anyone else do any good.