Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

301 - 320 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
18,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 · (Edited)
Bet you're a saint arnt ya?
Must have been a lot of struggle if you can keep your hands in your pocket.

Chauvin’s left knee is posterior/behind Floyds carotid artery and airway/trachea in this picture (i.e. back of Floyd’s neck). Regardless of the pictures or videos there’s no way to know “precisely” how much pressure/force (if any) Chauvin was putting on Floyd’s neck. Testimony today covered pics/videos like @Black Legend Gauge posted. It’s quite possible that Chauvins weight (right leg) that was holding Floyd’s left arm/tricep down was distributing the majority of Chauvins weight. It’s also possible that Chauvin was distributing his weight rearward away from Floyd and was simply “resting” his left knee on the back of Floyd’s neck without distributing force or pressure to the neck. This is important due to individuals stating that Chauvin had his right leg pressing down on Floyd’s chest-ribs (thoracic cavity)... This testimony coming from individuals from across the street that could not see a clear view of Chauvin or Floyd due to the police car blocking their view. The same individual that testified to seeing urine coming from Floyd from under the police car.......... has now been proven to be AC condensation that was dripping down from the police car into the street forming the stream puddle of “fluid”... that was “mistaken” for urine.....

At this point in the case what do we know? We know that Floyd by his own admission “ate too many pills”... toxicology reports show Floyd had 3 times the lethal limit of fentanyl in his system.. we now know that Floyd had consumed multiple tablets made of fentanyl and methamphetamine... Numerous tablets were found in the “Mercedes” Floyd was driving (with his drug dealer “passenger” that has chosen to invoke his 5th amendment right) as well as partial tablets that had Floyd’s DNA..... being found in the rear seat/floor of the squad car that Floyd was removed from by LEO.. We know that Floyd has a history... MO... of consuming his “stash” and then claiming he’s claustrophobic when encountered by law enforcement. Chauvins defense attorney Eric Nelson commented in his opening statements that the medical examiner found zero bruising/hematoma on Floyd’s neck superficially or under the skin. Zero signs of trauma or deformities to Floyd’s trachea (windpipe). There were NO signs of petechial hemorrhage.. Just because it “looks” as if an individual is being suffocated (air choke) or a forced tamponade (blood choke) doesn’t make it so! The medical examiners report doesn’t support the bad optics! What’s truly sad is the fact that today’s MSM doesn’t report this case in a manner that shows both sides of the evidence that’s being presented everyday in court. Media continues to gas light those individuals that have already made up their minds over the same picture that @Black Legend Gauge posted. If we don’t allow the courts (prosecution/defense) to do their work.... and the media continues to pump one side of the story into everyone’s living room at night... I believe we’re destine for the same road we went down in Ferguson with Michael Brown... “Hands Up Don’t Shoot”.... The media fed the wrong narrative so cities would burn and they could cover it!

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
Chauvin’s left knee is posterior/behind Floyds carotid artery and airway/trachea in this picture (i.e. back of Floyd’s neck). Regardless of the pictures or videos there’s no way to know “precisely” how much pressure/force (if any) Chauvin was putting on Floyd’s neck. Testimony today covered pics/videos like @Black Legend Gauge posted. It’s quite possible that Chauvins weight (right leg) that was holding Floyd’s left arm/tricep down was distributing the majority of Chauvins weight. It’s also possible that Chauvin was distributing his weight rearward away from Floyd and was simply “resting” his left knee on the back of Floyd’s neck without distributing force or pressure to the neck. This is important due to individuals stating that Chauvin had his right leg pressing down on Floyd’s chest-ribs (thoracic cavity)... This testimony coming from individuals from across the street that could not see a clear view of Chauvin or Floyd due to the police car blocking their view. The same individual that testified to seeing urine coming from Floyd from under the police car.......... has now been proven to be AC condensation that was dripping down from the police car into the street forming the stream puddle of “fluid”... that was “mistaken” for urine.....

At this point in the case what do we know? We know that Floyd by his own admission “ate too many pills”... toxicology reports show Floyd had 3 times the lethal limit of fentanyl in his system.. we now know that Floyd had consumed multiple tablets made of fentanyl and methamphetamine... Numerous tablets were found in the “Mercedes” Floyd was driving (with his drug dealer “passenger” that has chosen to invoke his 5th amendment right) as well as partial tablets that had Floyd’s DNA..... being found in the rear seat/floor of the squad car that Floyd was removed from by LEO.. We know that Floyd has a history... MO... of consuming his “stash” and then claiming he’s claustrophobic when encountered by law enforcement. Chauvins defense attorney Eric Nelson commented in his opening statements that the medical examiner found zero bruising/hematoma on Floyd’s neck superficially or under the skin. Zero signs of trauma or deformities to Floyd’s trachea (windpipe). There were NO signs of petechial hemorrhage.. Just because it “looks” as if an individual is being suffocated (air choke) or a forced tamponade (blood choke) doesn’t make it so! The medical examiners report doesn’t support the bad optics! What’s truly sad is the fact that today’s MSM doesn’t report this case in a manner that shows both sides of the evidence that’s being presented everyday in court. Media continues to gas light those individuals that have already made up their minds over the same picture that @Black Legend Gauge posted. If we don’t allow the courts (prosecution/defense) to do their work.... and the media continues to pump one side of the story into everyone’s living room at night... I believe we’re destine for the same road we went down in Ferguson with Michael Brown... “Hands Up Don’t Shoot”.... The media fed the wrong narrative so cities would burn and they could cover it!
Yeah but feelings😂😂😂

·
Vendor
61,922 Posts
Reactions: 20'

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,580 Posts
Yeah but feelings😂😂😂

Admittedly, I haven't followed along on any of it. That link came up on my FB news feed by someone I know doesn't get caught up in the emotional arguments. Personally, I've almost completely turned off all national news because they're all designed to incite an emotional response anymore, instead of bringing us truth.

·
Vendor
61,922 Posts
That is everyones issue with you, if you haven't noticed.

You are an overnight expert on anything posted in this forum, in your own mind of course.
I have like 2 things that I am very knowledgeable in. Unfortunately they seem to be the ones that most touch nerves and that people are most uninformed about.

Im not expert on this case, but I have and regularly put knee pressure on another human being and I can tell you that in the position the officer is in you cant produce much pressure. You should try it yourself.

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
You think you're pretty cute don't you?
No I think you are an IDIOT for calling everyone that doesn’t agree with your opinion based on your feelings an idiot. Some folks base their opinions on facts. Facts that are being revealed during this trial and the main stream media is conveniently omitting to further the anti police/racist narrative.

·
Registered
310 Posts
No I think you are an IDIOT for calling everyone that doesn’t agree with your opinion based on your feelings an idiot. Some folks base their opinions on facts. Facts that are being revealed during this trial and the main stream media is conveniently omitting to further the anti police/racist narrative.
I called everyone idiots for putting words in my mouth and not reading what I have said this whole time.

I think you are a toolbag who gets on here to laugh at your own sarcasm because it makes you feel good.

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
I called everyone idiots for putting words in my mouth and not reading what I have said this whole time.

I think you are a toolbag who gets on here to laugh at your own sarcasm because it makes you feel good.
The words coming out of your mouth conveyed via your posts, have a man guilty based on your feelings built by pictures and limited video of an incident you weren’t there to witness. You are either party to the side pushing this anti cop/racism narrative (which you have expressed by chastising people for following lawful police orders) OR you have been duped like many of the low info people out there that take 30 second news blurbs as gospel.

The only thing I’m laughing at is you and how convinced you are of what happened based solely on an opinion formed by your feelings sans the facts.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
That is everyones issue with you, if you haven't noticed.

You are an overnight expert on anything posted in this forum, in your own mind of course.
On this particular topic, no one has to be an expert to see what really took place that day, rather just not be a liberal cop hating fool or a person who believes the cops hate black people band set out to kill them daily, or a person who believes everything the media tells ya!

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
I have like 2 things that I am very knowledgeable in. Unfortunately they seem to be the ones that most touch nerves and that people are most uninformed about.

Im not expert on this case, but I have and regularly put knee pressure on another human being and I can tell you that in the position the officer is in you cant produce much pressure. You should try it yourself.
One could watch the louder with crowder

·
Registered
310 Posts
The words coming out of your mouth conveyed via your posts, have a man guilty based on your feelings built by pictures and limited video of an incident you weren’t there to witness. You are either party to the side pushing this anti cop/racism narrative (which you have expressed by chastising people for following lawful police orders) OR you have been duped like many of the low info people out there that take 30 second news blurbs as gospel.

The only thing I’m laughing at is you and how convinced you are of what happened based solely on an opinion formed by your feelings sans the facts.
Again, about the "following lawful police orders" you are twisting my words, taking them out of context and putting words in my mouth.

Yet instead of listening to me telling you that you are doing these things, you speak sarcastically while trying to push what I "feel",

I am laughing at how me determining you're wrong is an incorrect assumption but yet you, who did not witness the incident either, can tell me I am wrong and that's ok.

·
Registered
20,910 Posts
BLG, do you still believe that Chauvin actions kill Floyd, or have you learned enough so far in the trail to realize that Floyd was responsibe for his death?

·
Registered
310 Posts
On this particular topic, no one has to be an expert to see what really took place that day, rather just not be a liberal cop hating fool or a person who believes the cops hate black people band set out to kill them daily, or a person who believes everything the media tells ya!
@wingman

So, 20' is insinuating I am A) libereral cop hating fool B) person who believes cops hate black people C) a person who believes everything the media tells me.

So, his presumptions because I am on the opposite side of the fence as you on this very precise situation make it ok? But I can't presume anything myself?

That is some left wing liberal **** if I have ever seen any.

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
The only one spinning is you BLG
Unpopular opinion? Sure, but idc....

What that police officer did, in that moment, was wrong.

If you do not believe so then you %100 apart of a big problem in this world.
You obviously believe Chauvin is guilty until proven innocent. That is some left wing liberal **** right there.
Nobody has twisted your words, you were more than clear on the position you have taken and that is the man is guilty. You have several posts to confirm that and have challenged EVERYONE that hasn’t agreed with you.

Keep up with the name calling.....it’s a sure sign you are losing the debate.

·
Registered
310 Posts
The only one spinning is you BLG

You obviously believe Chauvin is guilty until proven innocent. That is some left wing liberal **** right there.
Nobody has twisted your words, you were more than clear on the position you have taken and that is the man is guilty. You have several posts to confirm that and have challenged EVERYONE that hasn’t agreed with you.

Keep up with the name calling.....it’s a sure sign you are losing the debate.
How have I spun my words?

I said the police officer was in the wrong?

Did I say cops hate black people?

Did I say he should be charged with murder?

Did I say I am anti police?

Did I say any of that BS that you guys keep trying to prove that I said??

NO

I said he was in the wrong at that exact moment.

You are the one in your FEELINGS about that. Not me.

301 - 320 of 335 Posts