61,922 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,556 Posts
Reactions: Hawk

·
Registered
20,911 Posts
I know have zero empathy for criminals, but I find it especially rich for a career violent felon to be crying for his momma.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I know have zero empathy for criminals, but I find it especially rich for a career violent felon to be crying for his momma.
This is NOT about the criminal.

If you believe in policing, our judicial system, and anything moral then you CANNOT believe Chauvins knee squeezing the life out of that man that was handcuffed lying face on the ground is JUSTIFIED.

·
Registered
20,911 Posts
This is NOT about the criminal.

If you believe in policing, our judicial system, and anything moral then you CANNOT believe Chauvins knee squeezing the life out of that man that was handcuffed lying face on the ground is JUSTIFIED.
What i believe is the man was resisting arrest the entire time until his heart stopped form the drugs! tCould they have just restrained his feet and let him flop around (after he left the police cruiser), well then they would have been persecuted for treating him like and animal and watching him die of a heart attack. He should not have knelt on him for that long and the state should not be going for anything but manslaughter...

·
Vendor
61,922 Posts
Must have been a lot of struggle if you can keep your hands in your pocket.

Fyi... if you watch the whole thing hes not digging his knee in and very little of his weight is on the neck.

Reactions: 20'
281 - 300 of 335 Posts