Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll you had a blast, both of you made some great memories!
Yes we did 20. This sow was being protected by a agressive trophy boar. It circled him and his guide three times threatning them. I Instructed Steven we dont want a uneatable wall mount. He shot one of the three sows he was protecting. Proud of my clone. We had 3 days of catering to our every need. One more scratched off my bucket list.

·
Registered
11,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The name of the place is Stone creek game ranch. It is backed up to the se corner of fort leonard wood. It cosists of a 500 acre high fence operation

It s not a gauranted hunt. The hogs are free roaming. There is no hog lot for the not so lucky. They gaurantee the opportunity to kill a hog. Its up to you to close the deal

They put out the effort to get the job done. I highly recccomend them to those considering a game ranch hog hut. If your not a good ole boy you will be when you return-Great folks.

Justin Hoffman
Stone Creek Ranch
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-952-4346
30500 CR 6210
Edgar Springs, Mo. 65462

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Fort Leonard Wood and the surrounding MTNF is full of hogs. The only people that get to hunt them are the government agents.

·
Mt Sterling, Mo
5,212 Posts
Just thinking ,,What kind /model gun is that ?,,,looks like a rem 870 -1187 shotgun but with a rifle barrel ?

·
Registered
11,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just thinking ,,What kind /model gun is that ?,,,looks like a rem 870 -1187 shotgun but with a rifle barrel ?
Remington 7400 308 auto loader. Bought here years ago from river bottom hunter. Its been a killer since the day the boy picked it up when he was 11 years old. it was gifted to him by me. Its his go to rifle.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Remington 7400 308 auto loader. Bought here years ago from river bottom hunter. Its been a killer since the day the boy picked it up when he was 11 years old. it was gifted to him by me. Its his go to rifle.
Glad he is getting to use it while he still can.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
That isn't parkerizing. That is an economy model with a rough dull black finish and plastic stock set. It has the same finish that is on the old 870 Express shotgun model and is known for rusting and scratching easily.

·
Registered
11,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That isn't parkerizing. That is an economy model with a rough dull black finish and plastic stock set. It has the same finish that is on the old 870 Express shotgun model and is known for rusting and scratching easily.
It has not rusted or scratched after many years. It has been hunted yearly with great sucess. It has proven over time to me very durable. Everybody has a differant exspeirence.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts