Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wingman, does this story sound like something that happened to you ??:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:The spot stealing part at least..:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=83705

Oh, also the "AprilFools Joke" reply had me busting up..

Sorry for rubbing salt in the wound, couldnt help myself..:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
always got to bring up the hurtful stuff don't ya.:rof2:

i think the point was made and received about proper etiquate when it comes to the duck huntin holes.

he's like family, true the red headed step child, but family.:hysterical:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I think he's slowly learning who his "real" friends are (the culprit that is). I don't know how many times u can get screwed by the same person on hunting spots before u say enough is enough and be done with them.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry bout that.:peepwall: Just couldnt help it. But i feel for ya. Got a brother in law just like that. Used to take him turkey hunting with me to a couple of my spots. We went to listen one morning before season and pulled up at a spot, and he said: "me and ol such an such heard two here last weekend". I thoguth "you what?".. Went on to another spot and he said :"me and this other guy heard three here two weeks ago"... So not only had he took someone to one of my spots, but he had took two different people??? That was his last outing with me. I weined him from the teet pretty quick. He still hasnt killed a spring bird either.Oh well.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
don't blame ya. little chukkle is just one of those guys that would do anything for anyone and is easily taken advantage of by fair weather freinds. for some unforseen reason he is getting a little rougher around the edges these days.:rof2:

hope you have a good Christmas brother, gonna get into the presents and then the dreaded inlaws.

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
don't blame ya. little chukkle is just one of those guys that would do anything for anyone and is easily taken advantage of by fair weather freinds. for some unforseen reason he is getting a little rougher around the edges these days.:rof2:

hope you have a good Christmas brother, gonna get into the presents and then the dreaded inlaws.
Hope you guys have a good one as well. Gonna hang around here at work for a while, and south to my folks place. You guys take care. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts