Hey Wingman??????????

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by swmo, Mar 27, 2006.

1. We still on for the 8th and possibly the 9th Mike?????? Talk to ya later :cheers:.

John

2. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Absolutely, looking forward to it.

3. Maybe just one kid tho, report cards came in today and it's not looking good for Jamie :stickfight:.

4. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    uh oh,

Alex is the one I have to keep an eye on so that doesn't help me out any.:rotfl:

You being the dad it's up to you, personally I think it will hurt you more than him.;) Let me know if you guys are planning on staying the weekend if we need or want to go the 9th. Have the camper at the house now or could kick the child out of her bed to the couch and give the guys the bed. Up to you, but figure I would offer. Went out the other day and they have just been tearing up a field edge dusting and by the pond. Good sign, havn't started breaking up much though. Looking good so far.

5. :eek::eek::eek:

Have to see how the attitude goes closer to next week. Really don't want to take it away from him as he has been looking forward to it more so than Alex.

We'll just make sure Alex has his female indicator on, can of soda in hand, when ever the girls are around ;).

They almost signed up to play in a baseball tourney in Joplin that weekend which would of worked out too, but they decided not to. Playing this weekend down here for their first of the year.

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: