Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
knockemdeadd, I didn't see your name in the title of this thread.:thinking:.....:whistle:.....:hysterical:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
rebby want wingy hahahaha.. did burg need a booster seat to belly up to the bar????:eek::eek::woot::claphands:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1548735&tid=107814&author=ducks1]rebby want wingy hahahaha.. did burg need a booster seat to belly up to the bar????:eek::eek::woot::claphands:[/rquote]

Someone has a pretty good picture of leasburg using a chair to level out the pic with an attractive young waitress.:hysterical:

:cheers: I had a blast. Was probably the most fun I had on a hunting trip.:cheers:

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1548670&tid=107814&author=Rebel]Thanks fer comin down fellas, had a blast

btw.. leasburg next time dont start the rounds of shots

:rof2:[/rquote]

Thank you Reb for hosting us. I had a great time, hopefully I was a good guest and not to much trouble. :cheers:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[rquote=1548760&tid=107814&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1548670&tid=107814&author=Rebel]Thanks fer comin down fellas, had a blast

btw.. leasburg next time dont start the rounds of shots

:rof2:[/rquote]

Thank you Reb for hosting us. I had a great time, hopefully I was a good guest and not to much trouble. :cheers:[/rquote]

no prob bro, your welcome anytime

kiddo even warmed up to ya n leas n was sad you were gone when she got home

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
[rquote=1548755&tid=107814&author=tjmstng68][rquote=1548735&tid=107814&author=ducks1]rebby want wingy hahahaha.. did burg need a booster seat to belly up to the bar????:eek::eek::woot::claphands:[/rquote]

Someone has a pretty good picture of leasburg using a chair to level out the pic with an attractive young waitress.:hysterical:

:cheers: I had a blast. Was probably the most fun I had on a hunting trip.:cheers: [/rquote]
:pop::pop::pop::kewlpics::pop::pop::rules::rules:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
[rquote=1548798&tid=107814&author=tjmstng68]Hey SWMO,
Thanks for your help and hospitality this weekend too. It was nice meeting you and your family including your pups. :cheers: [/rquote]

Your quite welcome. It was good meeting you both as well. Wish the ducks and geese woulda cooperated alil better than they did. Seen quite a few but that's the way our seasons been going down here, just can't get em close enough with what we have to work with, i.e. fallin' ice shelfs. But atleast the eats after the hunt were good.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.