Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew it had to be around here somewhere....

My Circa 1985 Cabela's Jone's style Duck'n cap.....:claphands:

Next time you sit in a duck blind with me, I'll be sporting this stylish number on that handsome head of mine......:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Eat your heart out baby... She's all mine.....:D

[file]82211[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1495872&tid=104423&author=DForbis]Where did you have it hidden??:hysterical:[/rquote]

In the basement... I moved to a new house last year, and while most of the house is in pretty good shape..... The basement... Oh my, the basement... I have not even had time to setup my reloading bench.... I just may find Jimmy Hoffa down there....:D

·
blu bogart
22,462 Posts
Freakin old school camo......man those were the day's my friend.Yes I'm envious.I still wear an orange one deer hunting,my boy's think i'm a little out of date:rof2: I really dig the way the water drains down the front in a downpour.

[file]82213[/file]

This is a shot from the early 80s.......WOOHOO:banana-man-yeah:

·
11,357 Posts
Know what you are saying about the basement, I don't have one but I do have a "junk\ catch-all" room:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Now the real question is do you have the coat and pants to match that camo pattern:D:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a blaze camo one just like it, my wife gave em both to me for Christmas back in the 80's when we were dating.... match set... Cept, the blaze camo is not legal in mo... Or, I'd still be wearing it...

Was wearing it when I took this buck many years ago... Used the duck'n boat to get him out....:D

[file]82215[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1495888&tid=104423&author=DForbis]Know what you are saying about the basement, I don't have one but I do have a "junk\ catch-all" room:rof2::rof2::rof2:

Now the real question is do you have the coat and pants to match that camo pattern:D:D[/rquote]

Pants yep.... Coat... hmmmm I may, I have a pair of pants identical to that pattern... But, I think, they would only fit my boys these days...... Gravity has taken it's toll on me....

·
blu bogart
22,462 Posts
I was duck hunting with my son Pauly and Ducks1 yesterday.Pauly had on my old 3m old school camo coveralls,man does that stuff blend in with a patch of ****elburs.You couldnt even see him.Yes gravity has taken a toll here too.......thats why he's wearing them.:claphands::cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My boys are wearing a lot of my old stuff....:D

Talked to DWD for a while today, may have to get after the gooses in a couple weeks here......:thinking: Ain't been out waterfowling yet this year, been super busy with the boys, and work, well it ain't a 4 letter word for no reason......:whinging:

·
blu bogart
22,462 Posts
:rof2::rof2::rof2: That was my first day out.Rusty told me about you two's giant flock up north last year,man that must have been something to see.Tell him I said hey.........very nice buck on that boat too.Deer were bigger in those day's aaaa.:claphands:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1495930&tid=104423&author=shawncat]very nice buck on that boat too.Deer were bigger in those day's aaaa.:claphands:[/rquote]

Either that, or I was just smaller....:thinking:

I'll tell Rusty you said hello..... But, he'll prolly read this and see for himself.....:whistle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts