Hey Reb

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by TAB, May 30, 2009.

1. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    You from Ozark MO? Isn't that the town where one of the Lambert's resturaunts is at?

2. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1281043&tid=89635&author=TAB]You from Ozark MO? Isn't that the town where one of the Lambert's resturaunts is at? [/rquote]

Original one is in Sikeston, and I think they opened one in Springfield also.

3. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    [rquote=1281045&tid=89635&author=Reflex][rquote=1281043&tid=89635&author=TAB]You from Ozark MO? Isn't that the town where one of the Lambert's resturaunts is at? [/rquote]

Original one is in Sikeston, and I think they opened one in Springfield also.[/rquote]

I been to all 3. I believe there is one more. If I lived in one of those towns I think I'd eat there often!

4. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Gotta get in there before 3 or you won't be able to get a seat for a while.

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Yessir, i live just outside of ozark..

original home of the throwed rolls ;)

6. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    My kids got a kick out of the place last year. We went down that way to the animal paradise and had to eat at Lamberts.

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    yep good times, mrstook our kiddo to the animal place last year, danged rams dented the door of her jeep a bit :eek:

8. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Don't pet the Zebras!!! ;)

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    and take someone elses vehicle :claphands:

10. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    [rquote=1281054&tid=89635&author=Rebel]yep good times, mrstook our kiddo to the animal place last year, danged rams dented the door of her jeep a bit :eek:[/rquote]

I got some scratches. First time I took my daughter a Zebra bit her! Last year our son came anlong for his fisrt time He was scarred to death of the Imus and made me keep the windows up when they were around. Alos get lots of slobber all over the windows from the bulls.:rock:

11. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    haha yepppp

zebras are not so friendly lol!

12. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    We found out the hard way, at my daughters expense! She was pretty lil at the time too.