Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's at a local gunshop over here. I know you were looking for an SP-101, but this one is a Blackhawk in stainless steel. Sure was pretty. :cheers:

·
13,528 Posts
Doemaster,

I hope you are as good at algebra as you are in your firearm knowledge...Just the dad in me talking...

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
[rquote=1564809&tid=108829&author=Heeler75]It's at a local gunshop over here. I know you were looking for an SP-101, but this one is a Blackhawk in stainless steel. Sure was pretty. :cheers:[/rquote]

Someone has been to Gunslingers...
I wish they would make that .327 Blackhawk in blue instead of just stainless...

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1564880&tid=108829&author=htredneck][rquote=1564809&tid=108829&author=Heeler75]It's at a local gunshop over here. I know you were looking for an SP-101, but this one is a Blackhawk in stainless steel. Sure was pretty. :cheers:[/rquote]

Someone has been to Gunslingers...
I wish they would make that .327 Blackhawk in blue instead of just stainless...[/rquote]

Yep, stopped in over there after going to the gun show up at the Elk's. Did end up getting some more primers and a 1lb of RL-22. Tommy has good prices on the primers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.