Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in north central colorado the first 10 days or so of august....no PD's there, but we go out I 80 across wyoming to Laramie, and go south...Has anyone shot any PD's around Laramie? What kind of permits do I need? Any help is appreciated:cheers:

·
Registered
13,802 Posts
WY and MT don't require nonresidents to have a permit for PDs, if I remember right. I don't know if there are many PDs in that part of Wyoming, but up by Casper and into NE Wyoming there are a lot of PDs. The trick is getting to them, that's big country if you don't know someone up there (I don't!). Finding a spot is the trick, the dogs are there. Around Laramie, I have no idea, but there are a lot of dogs in NE Colorado, so it sorta follows that there should be some around, if they haven't been poisoned. It's a little late in the year, too, but good luck on your quest!.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Glenn....There are some around Laramie, we saw some right there in town last fall...I'll have to investigate the legalities of hunting them on the public ground out west of Laramie. Prolly won't spend a bunch of time on them, but if I could get a few hours in, I'd be happy!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.