Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Holy crap. I don't think I would want that sucker on my kitchen floor. You gotta tell me the story. Can't just leave it like that. :eek: pic

BTW, as soon as we get through all the shows, I'm gonna get that bow out & teach you how to shoot it. Hopefully we can get you up to speed before bowseasn gets into full swing.

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw that one at the barber shop on the square in Kirksville yesterday. Belongs to Chad at the Hair Palace. He can tell the whole story of it when he gets on here(He visits the forum).

It was taken fair chase, no bait, no food plot near KVille. Luckily we don't have claw length restrictions yet. I think Chad belives in QBM.:)

[file]7958[/file]

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by pinwheel

BTW, as soon as we get through all the shows, I'm gonna get that bow out & teach you how to shoot it. Hopefully we can get you up to speed before bowseasn gets into full swing.
Looking forward to the lessons!!! Thanks!:eek:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I had the badger mounted because alot of people have never seen one. I often here "WHATS THAT?". Its a great conversation piece, along with the skull mounts, turkey beards,mounted turkey,rattlesnake skin and hornet nests.All were taken in north MISSOURI.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:hysterical: I thought that may have been a live one on coyotehunter's kitchen floor there for a minute! :hysterical:

:rof2: :rof2: :rof2: :rof2: :rof2: :rof2:

Parker

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Clippers, Welcome to MWT! :welcome:

Glad you have join up! It was great to see and visit with you at the Classic. :cheers:

Folks, if your ever in Kirksville stop by Clipper's shop. He has quite the wildlife display, lots of hunting and fishing discussions and he gives great haircuts too.:D

Get Cory to join up too.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey Chad, decided to join did you. Brad said he seen you at the classic. Wish I could have went but the big man was having his first birthday party & I couldn't miss that.

Glad to have you hear as a member :censored:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.