Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of the hack I did on this one, I did not scrape it I went down below and soldered straight to the post!! Very,very,very small post to solder to!!!!

[file]45021[/file]

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is where the ribbon broke on the shutter......

[file]45022[/file]

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

[file]45023[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,698 Posts
That ribbon is not a problem. Yeah, I'm sure I've got one of those that you can have, or, we'll figure out how to bypass it completly.

Hasn't Daryl came out with s40 shutter assemblies yet? They make the s40 hack so much easier.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No he has'nt got them in yet, got tired of waiting on one, after doing this one I think I might wait on the next one!!!Some guys are taking assemblies for a p41 or 32 and modifying them to work but I dont know how for sure

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,698 Posts
Originally posted by curt
No he has'nt got them in yet, got tired of waiting on one, after doing this one I think I might wait on the next one!!!Some guys are taking assemblies for a p41 or 32 and modifying them to work but I dont know how for sure
Before pixcontroler shut down, I bought 10 extra assembies. I been hoarding them waiting on Daryll. Guess I'm gonna have to hoard for a while longer, huh?

Send me your addy in a u2u & I'll drop the parts you need in the mail.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You da man woohoo!!!
Seriously though thanks!! I dont know what the deal is with the assemblies, but yours arent doing any good setting in your drawer get them in a camera and get some :kewlpics::whistle::whistle:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,698 Posts
Heck, I've already got half dozen cams, 4 of which are just laying on my desk doing nothing. I meant to take one or 2 with me tonight & forgot.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I know ya do. I am working on getting a collection gonna send off my 600 to get it IR modded in the next week or so, that will bring me up to two!! I will probably get one more 600 and I will be good on cams!! I will have to put in some food plots next spring to draw the bigguns out of the grass so they can get there pictures taken!!:D:claphands:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts