1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Under appreciated
88,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howd them wadcutters run??? :pop:

G

·
paul,,,,we got down there and there was 1.5hr wait,,,we didnt want to wait that long,,bummer,,,but we made the best out of it,,i bought some cleaner and lead away clothes that will go with my brand new gun cleaning kit the mrs. got me today,,,,,,,,,,,

i hope to try again next weekend on those paul,,,from what i hear today,,you right,,,they good for paper,,you outta come next weekend with us,,,we trying to go

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
is this anything like .. if a wadcutter wood cut wood wood the wad run :scared:

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
hi:wave: shoot is that 5 minutes up yet :scared: I will call ya tomorrow I just remembered :eek:l

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Durn, I thought this was gonna be one of those dogpile mission threads. So disapointed.:hysterical::peepwall:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
Originally posted by pinwheel
Durn, I thought this was gonna be one of those dogpile mission threads. So disapointed.:hysterical::peepwall:
sorry old man,,,not this time,,,,,,:innocent:
Well, not yet anyhow. Nights young.:stirpot::rof2::rof2:

·
Under appreciated
88,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nuttin but a thang. MH gave me a call earlier and I was wondering how his afternoon went.. tis all
Carry on. :wave:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
am i that bad:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
Well, none of the usual punchin bags are on line, so we gotta make do with what we got to work with. You'll have to do in a pinch.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

G

·
Originally posted by rat
Nuttin but a thang. MH gave me a call earlier and I was wondering how his afternoon went.. tis all
Carry on. :wave:
heyyyyyyyyyy,,paul,,,we trying to keep this serious for once,,,,,:rof2::rof2:,,,i hope you can shoot with me sometime,,,"NO SHOW JOE" be good times,,,and anyone else fo sho

·
Under appreciated
88,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll promise to be there and not show up.. its my mantra. LOL

Nice pistola you got there Jason.. :eek::

1 - 16 of 16 Posts