Hey mailman

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by hunter7x, Jun 1, 2009.

1. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    After your comment the other day about the gizmo you have to keep grass clippings out of your barley pop while mowing, I happened to be at a truck stop on the way to Lake Michigan last weekend and low and behold looky what they had!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for the tip!

[file]59376[/file]

2. lma

lma Active Member

3. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    AHHH look at that, a beer nipple :D

4. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1282880&tid=89752&author=Son of Mailman]AHHH look at that, a beer nipple :D[/rquote]

:2thumbsup:

5. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Dang, is there a patent number on that?

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Gotta have me one of those. :claphands:

7. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Which truck stop was that again?

I've trained myself while mowing to only tip up the can of barley pop once....till gone and then grab another about 15 minutes later. Gotta keep hydrated you know..:cheers:

8. :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

9. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1283174&tid=89752&author=Mailman]Which truck stop was that again?

I've trained myself while mowing to only tip up the can of barley pop once....till gone and then grab another about 15 minutes later. Gotta keep hydrated you know..:cheers:[/rquote]

Henry stops at it whenever he's in Indiana,
    Do you seriously want to know what the name is?

10. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    I posted about using those too,been using them for years they are $2.99 each at the stations here.I have had to buy several for buddies

11. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I'll have to force myself to stop at a truck stop along I-70 and look for them. Henry...is the one you stop at right next to that big sign that has the three huge "X"'s?

I think I like my way just as well tho. Chug one down and make a round on the mower and grab another.

12. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    [rquote=1283504&tid=89752&author=Mailman]I'll have to force myself to stop at a truck stop along I-70 and look for them. Henry...is the one you stop at right next to that big sign that has the three huge "X"'s?

I think I like my way just as well tho. Chug one down and make a round on the mower and grab another.[/rquote]

:D I thought that was what you were getting at!

Nope this one is just outside of Peru Indiana on North US 31.

13. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1283504&tid=89752&author=Mailman]I'll have to force myself to stop at a truck stop along I-70 and look for them. Henry...is the one you stop at right next to that big sign that has the three huge "X"'s?

I think I like my way just as well tho. Chug one down and make a round on the mower and grab another.[/rquote]

Build a side car to attach to your mower, fill it with ice and beer. Then you don't have to stop!! :2thumbsup: