Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's made it home after back surgery let me tell you it hurts like h*%!. Have to get up every 30min. when i am awake to walk around so I don't get stiff.Well that gives me time to walk into my front room to get on my comput. for awhile,and see what is going on on hear.So give me some good stuff to look at.:wave::wave:

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Hotrod I had that 3 years ago this month. Let me tell you I empathize and sympathize with you.:wave: Hurt like hell and the recovery is so dang long.:whinging:

Jack

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Sure glad your home. It is a slow healing process, so take it easy and baby steps...........:wave:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I hope they gotcha fixed up. Take it easy and keep the posts up. Hopefully some of these youth hunters will be providing pics to look at this weekend.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the replys. Man sometimes the pain is so bad :whinging:I can't explain it and then it goes away.But I really enjoy coming to this website just to see what people write ,and the pictures so that help's with my rehab. Since my computer is in my frontroom 'and my tv is in my back room about 30feet from one another.It makes me get up and walk back and fourth.So thank you so much guy's you all are helping get better just keep the post and picture's coming.
Thank's Rodger:cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Welcome home and like everyone else said...take it easy!

G

·
:banana::banana: Good to have ya back with us..... Post as often as ya can and keep un informed of your progress..........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.