Hey Lefty...

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by Rebel2, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Didnt wanna drag up the other post and clog it anymore, meant to post up yesterday.. Patterned my mossy 935 a bit and shot 12 or so 2 and 3/4 "ers through it and it cycled AOK...

2. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Hmmm... And all I've ever heard was that they didn't cycle those well at all!

I guess I know better now! Though I bet you keep your's prettt darn clean...

I may have to look into them a bit closer after I get my tax return! :eek:

Oh yea, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!
    :cheers::cheers:

3. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    tax return what the heck is that:horse:

4. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Lol, when you only can really make money (well have a job that pays decent) in the summers and don't make over, what is it $5,000 you get everything with-held back...

Atleaste thats the way I understand it...

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    no prob man... yeah i do keep it pretty clean.. From what ive read, it will begin to cycle the smaller / lighter shells after youve shot several heavier loads through it.. And previous to yesterday, its had only seen heavy 3" #2 Steel, and 3.5" turkey and bb shot through it. So they were pretty heavy loads..

With that being said, I would assume it has something to do with the gas valve or whatever.. maybe after hammering it with heavy loads, it seats something better? I dunno...:confused:

6. Hey Rebel I've been looking at the 935's to and was wondering if you cycled the 2.75'' low brass or high brass rounds or were they turkey loads?

I would be curious to know if it cycles light loads well.

7. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well don't ask me... :withstupid:

But it sounds right to me.

I guess if I get one I'll just shoot a box of turkey or duck loads before I shoot any of the 2 3/4" shells.

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    ah.. good thinkin always.. I jus grabbed some highbrass ones.. ill try some low brass ones tomorrow if it aint too cold..