Hey Lefty

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Pipe, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Didnt hear from you friday,Call me on the cell # I left ya or post a time we could meet up,I could sneak out tom. For a few,Thats if you still want that stabilizer

2. I am guessing you dont want it ,gee thanks for the feedback

3. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Keep it cool, bro. Lefty's a great guy. He probably just didn't see your post. Heck, I had overlooked it too. He's usually on pretty late in the evenings. I'm sure he'll get back with you.

4. ,I am not mad , didnt reread it to see how that came out,usually would put a smiley or something,was just trying to put it on top of the list again,I`ll rewrite
    I am guessing your not interested,some feedback would help:wave:

hope that sounds better,but your right that was a little blunt and could of been takin wrong:banghead:

5. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    PIPE----I sent you a U2U today. I am very sorry about Friday, some things happened that I don't care to mention, and the weekend was pretty much a big mess.
    I wasn't on last night because school and sports practices kept me from getting home until 10:30 p.m. and I was too tired to get online and check everything out. Please forgive me and know that I truly appreciate your offer and am glad you are kind enough to do so.

Right now during the week, all the off-time I have is later in the night and I didn't think you'd want to meet up at 8 in the night.
    Anytime this weekend is great, excpt in the early morning of Saturday when I'm putting on a roof. Any other time is good for me.

If you still are offering I would appreciate the stabilizer, but if not that's fine too and I completely understand!

MY BAD...

6. no problems here,and I completely understand,I am not one on this u2u stuff, I can read but takes me forever to figure out how to reply,guess its my lack of computer skills:),hope all is ok and dont worry its yours when ever you can meet up is ok with me,I am working at church every night putting in a new energy management system,so my evening are shot too,sat is bad have a funeral to go to but sunday is open,how bout we meet at dunns say about 11 in the morning and then we could browse around and wish we could buy alot:D

7. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Sounds good to me.

Sunday at 11 it is... but don't take to long looking for Dunn's---its Gateway Outfitters these days. :D

8. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Are they open on Sunday now? I thought they were 9-8 Mon through Sat!

9. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You guys should meet at Busch Wildlife and come out to the archery range for a 3-D hunt that day.

10. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Hmmm.... you may be right. Actually, I think you are.

VENATIC----more info please!

11. I guess we could meet at the parking lot at dunns/gateway:D,at 11 and then go from there,if i donot post agian i will check in again sunday morning,tom. is gonna be a busy one

12. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I've got a few things I need at Gateway also.. mind if I tag along? I will be done with church and in that area anyways about that time.....

Nicholas.. if youre not busy, meet us there! We can talk about your impending archery purchase.

U2U me if you need my mobile or such...

13. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sunday, April 23, at Busch Wildlife, the archery range. Signup is from 7-11 a.m.

I probably won't get there until around 7:30.

14. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Sounds good all!

Be there at 11 I guess... and maybe if people can go: TO BUSCH!

I don't think I'll be shooting, but I'd really like to see everything at a 3D Shoot... never been to one. :wave:

(I drive a pewter--goldish s10)

15. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    So is there a meet and greeat at the Gateway lot? I really think it is closed on Sunday. Mikes' is Saint Peters is open I think from 0600-1400.

16. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well, I don't care either way. I just want to make it easy for Pipe...

But if you put direction to Mike's I'm fine with a meet and greet there...
    I think it's closer to Pipe anyways (he's from O'fallon)

I'll check back later tonight....

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Gateway IS closed tomorrow..

I can try to meet you all in the p-lot there at 11am tomorrow and off to Mikes we go!!

Pipe.. if you want to just meet us at mikes, we'll see you there! Old town st. peters ...

18. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

Oct 5, 2005
    Saint Charles, MO
    Mike's Bait & Tackle
    (636) 279-1093
    16 Main St
    St Peters, MO 63376

North of 70, off mid rivers I believe..

Rat, what do you need to get? Maybe BPS would be a better option!

19. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Well.. I was just more interested in meeting with ya.. I love pilfering around in Mikes.

I need some federal turkey rounds and I can stop by BP on my way back to st. louie or before I meet with ya'll..

Lets keep it 11am at gateway or I'll get cornfused!!

20. are we talking about mikes archery shop ???,I`ll meet at the parking lot at 11 and then we can go from there ,its only another 5 minutes down 70 ,I`ll be in a white blazer,see yall there