Hey, hey, hey!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Cherokee, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Burnt paint off 4 wheels yesterday. 3 spoken for anyone want a custom fire ring?? Got 1 left. 20" fire rings are $100.00 each and come with a grate and custom 5' poker. Your name on poker, etc. Custom rings come with your choice of design. Any and all designs will be one of a kind. Your ring and poker will be made just for you.
    I do sell heavy duty 20" grates at $50 each, if you want one.

[file]147767[/file]

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    See that ugly one on the bottom, well that's a pit for my wife. She wants a show piece one of a kind. This is my Specialty Custom pit, I'll build em but they are Pricey. If you ask, you better be sitting down and have your nitroglycerin out ready to take. I'm waiting on a lil money for oxygen and thought I'd wire brush all of em. Shiny nouff?

[file]147840[/file]

[file]147842[/file]

3. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

That looks good. :claphands:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Thanks GoGop!
    I'll build for the ladies as well. Can't leave them out. I'll do butterflies or flowers. Anything the ladies would like. I do show pieces as well to go in the corner inside someones home as a decorative piece. It has to be covered in polyurethane to seal it so it doesn't rust. All of them will rust if used outside. The show pieces I love to do, I'm a perfectionist and it makes me happy to be so meticulous. It's just fun!