Hey GoGop

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by looking_for_guns, May 23, 2009.

1. You was down my way and you did not let me know :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

:cheers:

2. hes like that to cool for school

3. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Yeah, and I was thinkin' about you and the Mrs. and also Bricky, but I didn't have the time to visit. Just around the corner from (and almost right behind) that restaurant where we meet I got some used tires from that 4x4 shop. I had to get right back home because it was almost time for Brad to get home from school, and we had plans for right after that.

If I'd had time I would have contacted you. :dancin::wave:

4. If I would have thought about you coming this far for tired I would have given you a better place for tires then there

:cheers:

5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

I didn't plan to go that far (right at 50 miles), but four 35x12.5x15 tires mounted on white spoke wheels and with enough tread to pass inspection for $150 was a good deal. :dancin:

[file]58235[/file]

[file]58234[/file]

6. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    Man I need one of those for a spare for my blazer.Did you see any 31/11/15s?

7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Would 33x12.35x15 help you Shawn? I've got three Super Swamper TSLs and a couple of some other kind (Road Hawgs maybe) that TJ gave me a while back. They all hold air, and would be fine for spares or limited use.

8. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    Yea sounds good they will probably work.I have a couple of white spoke rims if you need a spare?

9. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

No thanks, I'm good on wheels. (Unless you're just junking it/them).
    I'm keeping the wheels that the tires are currently mounted on, but you're welcome to the tires if you want to have them switched to your wheels. If you've got some free time this weekend come on over and I'll show you the tires and stuff. :cheers: