Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

15,013 Posts
Not to hi-jack this thread, my buddy went to find bait to catch blue cats. On the fish finder they found a school of what they thought was shad. Threw the net and came up with a whole net full of 1-2lb blue cats

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Not to hi-jack this thread, my buddy went to find bait to catch blue cats. On the fish finder they found a school of what they thought was shad. Threw the net and came up with a whole net full of 1-2lb blue cats
What did they bait the net with :D

· PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now that would be fun, these dang new fish finders need to tell us what kind of fish they are seeing lol

· Registered
70,866 Posts
My wife and I were looking at fish finders a few years back. She wanted me to get the one that had the little fish icons on the screen. She even commented that it even showed how big the fish were by the size of the fish icons.

15,013 Posts
My wife and I were looking at fish finders a few years back. She wanted me to get the one that had the little fish icons on the screen. She even commented that it even showed how big the fish were by the size of the fish icons.
and? Which one did you get?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.